- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A charming detached barn conversion
- Fully Furnished
- Large Double Bedroom
- ample parking, private patio area and communal garden
- Non-smokers only. No Pets. Not suitable for children
A charming detached barn conversion on the outskirts of the village of Bosbury. The property is offered fully furnished and briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Fitted Kitchen, Shower Room and Large Double Bedroom. Outside provides ample parking, private patio area and communal garden. Non-smokers only. No Pets. Not suitable for children. Available Now for a short term let only. Contact Ledbury Office. **There is an additional charge of £150pcm for CT, electric, water, oil and TV licence.**
Location & Description
The village provides a primary school, church, village hall and public house and is approximately 4 miles from Ledbury which has a wide range of local facilities and amenities including shops , shops, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors' surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approx. 16 miles and the M50 motorway is four miles to the south of Ledbury.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is ().
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From Ledbury take the road through the town to the railway station, and bear right on to the B4214 Bromyard Road. After approximately 3.5 miles bear right onto B4220 and carry on into Bosbury. Take the second left turn after the church into Brook Lane, and the property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire