- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- End of terraced house
- Electric heating
- Two bedrooms
- Non-smokers only. No Pets. Available end Nov
- The rental sum of £565 is inclusive of drainage and sewerage charges
A modern recently refurbished end of terraced house benefiting from electric heating and double glazing conveniently located close to the popular village of Whitbourne. It is arranged at ground floor level with a sitting room, shower room and a refitted dining kitchen. On the first floor the landing gives access to two bedrooms and a bathroom. Parking. Council Tax Band B. Non-smokers only. No Pets. Available end Nov. Contact Ledbury Office. Fees Apply. The rental sum of £565 is inclusive of drainage and sewerage charges
Location & Description
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "B" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the agents Ledbury office proceed out of the town on the B4214 Bromyard road. Continue on through Staplow, Bosbury and proceed on to Cradley. Continue through the village and at the t-junction with the A4103 turn left. Proceed up the hill and turn right onto the B4220 towards Bromyard. Continue along this road until it meets the A44 Worcester road and then turn right. Proceed over Bringsty Common, proceed down the hill and the property will be located on the left hand side just before reaching the Wheatsheaf public house and left hand turn to Whitbourne.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire