- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- An idyllic country house apartment
- One/Two Bedrooms
- Electric central Heating
- Extensive Garden, with patio area
- Ample Parking and plenty of outdoor space
An idyllic country house apartment on two levels situated in a beautiful setting on the outskirts of Ledbury, with easy access to the M50. The apartment has wonderful views across the Herefordshire countryside from all aspects. The accommodation is offered to let unfurnished or part furnished and comprises: Entrance Hallway with stairs leading to first floor and refurbished Bathroom. The second floor offers Spacious Sitting room, Breakfast Kitchen, Large Master Bedroom and second Double Bedroom/Study. Electric central Heating. Extensive Garden, with patio area. Ample Parking and plenty of outdoor space. Non-smokers only. No Pets. No Children. Available Mid April. Contact Ledbury office. (There is an additional charge of £20pcm water and sewerage charge).
Location & Description
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "B" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the agents Ledbury office turn right and proceed away from the town centre along New Street. Continue to the end and at the traffic island take the second exit onto the B4216 towards Dymock. Take the left hand turning sign posted to Donnington and continue along this road for approx 0.8 miles and the driveway will be located on the left hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire