- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Unique mid terrace property
- 4 double bedroom
- Annexe suitable for office use or visitors
- Pets & Children by negotiation
- Available mid December
A unique mid terrace property situated in the village of Bosbury. The property is full of original features along with modern aspects, the property comprises 4 double bedrooms, 1 family bathroom, study / snug with wood burner, living dining room, kitchen and cloakroom. The property has a separate annexe suitable for office use or visitors. The rear garden is laid to lawn with fruit trees and flower beds, parking for up to 2 vehicles can be found at the bottom of the garden. Non-Smokers only. Pets & Children by negotiation. Available mid December. Contact Ledbury office
Location & Description
COUNCIL TAX BAND "D" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (D).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire