- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Spacious second floor apartment
- Close to the town centre
- One double Bedroom
- One allocated parking space
- Available Mid September
A spacious second floor apartment conveniently situated close to the town centre. The well presented accommodation comprises: Entrance Hallway, Kitchen, Lounge with Dining area, one double Bedroom and Bathroom. Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing. One allocated parking space. Non-smokers only. No Pets No Children. Available Now. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town. The town enjoys a wide rural catchment area, as well as an increasing tourist trade.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "A" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (D).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Ledbury Office proceed to the traffic lights, turn right and go through the town centre. At the traffic lights by Tesco turn left and then take the turn into Robinsons Meadow and then the first sharp turn on your right hand side. The flat is located in the block to the left.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire