- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Detached Former Cider Mill
- Three double bedrooms
- Wood Burner
- Part furnished/Unfurnished
- Pets and Children by Negotiation
- Available Mid August
A Well Presented Detached Former Cider Mill Situated Near To The village of Bishops Frome . The Accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall with Feature Original Cider Mill, Fully Fitted Kitchen with Cider Press, Ground floor Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room, Open Plan Sitting Room/Dining Room with Wood Burner, Shower Room and Two Further First Floor Bedrooms. Gated Driveway with Parking. Garden, Patio and Shed. Oil Central Heating. Part furnished/Unfurnished. Non-Smokers only. Prefer no Pets. Children by Negotiation. Available Mid August. Contact Ledbury Office
Location & Description
COUNCIL TAX BAND "D" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Agents Ledbury Office turn left at the traffic lights and continue through the town. Take the right hand turn under the railway bridge and follow this road until the road forks to the left signposted to Hereford. Continue along this road until you reach the Worcester road then proceed straight over the staggered cross roads towards the Hop Pocket. Before reaching the Hop Pocket take the right turn signposted Halmonds Frome. Continue up the lane and the property can be found on the left hand side with a stone wall outside.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire