- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A well presented character property
- Two Bedrooms
- Off road Parking
- Non-smokers only. No Pets. No Children
A well presented character property in a convenient location on the edge of town. The property comprises; Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Two Bedrooms & Bathroom with shower. Gas CH. Off road Parking. Non-smokers only. No Pets. No Children. Available January. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Newent is an attractive and thriving unspoilt town with a range of attractions for shoppers and visitors. Many of the buildings date from the thirteenth Century and the centrepiece of the town is the Old Market Hall which was built in 1668. The town is approximately 10 miles from Gloucester 9 miles from Ledbury and just 4 miles to Junction 3 of the M50.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "B" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is C.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the agent's Ledbury office proceed down New Street and at the traffic island take the second exit onto the B4216 towards Dymock. Continue on this road into Dymock and at the T junction turn left in the direction of Newent. At the crossroads at the top of the town, turn right. Pass LFI on the right hand side, Picklenash Primary School on left. Take the next left turn into Bradfords Lane. Picklenash Court is the old school building, which you will see on the left hand side. Car park is at the rear.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire