- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A recently refurbished semi detached bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed front and large rear garden with garden shed
- Parking for 3 vehicles
- LPG Central Heating
- Non Smokers only. Children Welcome. One Well Behaved Dog Considered
A recently refurbished semi detached bungalow in a popular village location. The accommodation has been recently redecorated throughout and briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Open plan recently Fitted Kitchen/Sitting room with woodburning stove. Two Bedrooms and recently Fitted Bathroom. Enclosed front and large rear garden with garden shed. Parking for 3 vehicles. LPG Central Heating. Non Smokers only. Children Welcome. One Well Behaved Dog Considered. Available Mid August. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Ledbury Office turn left at the traffic lights and go through the town passing the Market house. Continue along this road going past the Railway station and under the bridge. Go through Staplow and then take the left turn to Bromyard. Follow this road until you come to a t junction. Turn right and go up through Fromes Hill. Once you have passed the garage on the left hand side turn immediately right. The property will be found towards the end on the lane on the left hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire