- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- An attractive and immaculately presented modern end of terrace house
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear garden with patio, lawned area and garden shed
- Off road parking
An attractive and immaculately presented modern end of terrace house enjoying a cul-de-sac setting in the heart of the highly regarded and well served village of Colwall. The accommodation offers: Entrance Hall leading into Porch, Living Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen, with buiilt in Oven & Hob and Fridge/Freezer. Two Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom with Shower over bath. Side Access to delightful rear garden with patio, lawned area and garden shed. Off Road Parking. Gas Central Heating. Non Smokers only. Children & Pets considered. Available End of July. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Colwall is a very popular and sought after village situated at the foot of the western slopes of the Malvern Hills and offers a good range of local facilities including shops, post office and pharmacy, schools, a doctor's surgery, churches, hotel and public houses. There is a regular bus service to Ledbury (approximately 4 miles) and Great Malvern (approximately 2 miles). Colwall also has the benefit of a mainline railway with direct services to Birmingham New Street, Oxford and London Paddington.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is C.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648) or Colwall Office (01684 540300)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Stone Court is virtually in the centre of Colwall and very near to the selling agent's office. From the office itself (which is opposite the Park Hotel) proceed for a few yards in the direction of the clock tower and Ledbury, then taking the first right turn into Stone Drive. Follow this route for approximately 100 yards taking the first principal right turn into Stone Court and towards the Doctors surgery. Stone Court is on the left hand side and number 7 is at the far end of the terrace.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire