- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A beautifully converted barn
- Three Bedrooms
- Parking for two cars
- Garden to front
- Non Smokers only. Children welcome. No Pets.
A beautifully converted barn set in a quiet village location with far reaching views across the Herefordshire countryside. The spacious accommodation is set over two floors and comprises: At ground floor level, Entrance Hall with a generous amount of storage cupboards, Two Double Bedrooms and Shower Room, Stairs leading to first floor with large landing/study area, Master Bedroom, Family Bathroom and spacious open plan Kitchen/ Dining and Living area. Parking for two cars. Garden to front of property. Gas Central Heating. Non Smokers only. Children welcome. No Pets. Council Tax Band - A. Available Mid October. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "A" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Ledbury office, turn left at the traffic lights and continue into High Street and along the Homend. At the railway station, follow the road around to the left and at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit towards Hereford. Continue along this road for several miles. At the traffic lights at Trumpet crossroads, continue straight across. Once you reach the village of Tarrington, take the left hand turning next to the Tarrington Arms. Continue along the lane and The Vine will be found on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire