- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Three storey semi detached
- Entrance hall, utility cupboard, cloakroom
- Dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Garage and off road parking
- Available late January
An imaginatively designed three storey semi detached house overlooking playing fields in Malvern. The property is offered to let unfurnished and comprises; entrance hall, utility cupboard, cloakroom, dining kitchen, lounge, master bedroom with en suite, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is car parking, a garden and garage. Gas central heating. Available late January. Deposit - £1350.00 PET CONSIDERED COUNCIL TAX BAND D. CONTACT MALVERN OFFICE
Location & Description
John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "D" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is B (84).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Malvern Office, Tel: 01684 892809
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire